Tuesday 19 May 2009

Wedding anniversary

destination wedding photographer, Caribbean wedding, wedding in Mexico, French riviera wedding My birthday is on the 17th of May.
I just celebrated it with my wife and child who is growing up so fast. Last year at the same time,
I was photographing the wedding of Michele and Stuart. I just received
this little mail from Michele this morning.
"... We celebrated our first wedding anniversary yesterday and (of course!)
thought of you! Thanks again for taking such incredibly gorgeous photos!
We have gotten so many compliments.
Also wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Thanks for sharing your day with
us..."
What else shall I say! Time Flies indeed. I have a great Job, meet wonderful people
and Do just what I love best - Even my beautiful wife is jealous at times !

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at Destination wedding photographer