Friday 16 March 2007

Introducing the 700 matted Photo Album serie

Posted by Olivier Lalin -




I have just had an album made of the wedding of Carey and Arthuro’s which i photographed at the University Club in New York City.

Ann David and Nicky Reinhard were the wedding planners. http://www.davidreinhard.com
The Album is a 700 serie style. The cover is a beautiful black lizard leather with a 4x6 Black and White photo insert. The size of this particular album is 10/12 in. This is a new product, priced at $ 90.00 a page. The inside pages are matted black. The pages come in black, charcoal, brown, white, cream with a gold, silver, ebony, white Liner Colors. In this particular sample the liner is silver. It might sound tricky but is indeed very simple. I would always guide you in your choice of albums and specifics once you have chosen your images.






I usually start giving you advices once i have had a look at your photo selection. I could even get involved further and surprise you with an Album where i have done my own editing for an extra fee. In this case, you just give me your “ Must include favorite ” picts...






Here you can see a closer look at a page with one photo inserted on the window frame which is custom sized. All of the images are professionally dry mounted by my book binder. And Again, those products are all Custom made from the bounding to the photo inserts and covers.





And a reminder, you can download the Prices on PDF file on the F&Q section of my website.



weddinglight.com

Learn More about my Wedding Album line


AddThis Social Bookmark Button




photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
View website weddinglight.com