Monday 29 September 2008

Wedding Hotel Crillon Paris


You can view a larger slide show @ Wedding at the Hotel Crillon, Paris. Deirdre and Charles celebrated their wedding in Paris this past weekend. The weather was just superb, reminiscent of those beautiful summer days we've never quite had in Paris this year. Deirdre's dress is Oscar de la Renta, my favorite designer with Vivienne Westwood. They are now off to Radjastan and the Maldives, two of my favorite places. Please take me there :). I am going to start offering "Honeymoon Luxury packages" with special discount to the first client who takes me back to the Desert dunes of "Jailsamer".
Here is an interview of Oscar de La Renta for the N.Y Times.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

You can view more of my wedding Portfolio at
"Wedding photographer France"