Tuesday 8 January 2008

Nice words from Bob Davis at bella pictures!

posted by Olivier Lalin -
I just read those words this morning written by Bob Davis, chief photographer at bella pictures. He happened to photograph the wedding of Tony Parker in Paris this Summer.
I could relate to every words and I thought I would pass it on.
"...We were so blessed with the opportunity to photograph the
wedding of Eddie Murphy and Tracey Edmond's wedding on a private island just off the coast of Bora Bora. I think what's truly amazing is that we were chosen to photograph their wedding. I mean that wholeheartedly. Me, Bob and George, we're just 3
people from a small town. What we've done... is never given up. We
knock on doors all the time, a lot of times the doors close and we
find ourselves knocking again. We never give up on our dreams. We try
very hard to meet and exceed all our clients expectations and then we
keep knocking. If I can give any piece of advise to someone who
asks... it's use whatever resources you have to make your dreams come
true. They are probably not going to just happen, you have to do what
you can to make them happen. Visualize them happening, think
positively, do whatever good you can to move forward and the doors
will open. They've opened for us. And for that we are so appreciative.
We thank God everyday for our blessings! Amen..."