Saturday 23 February 2008

Destination wedding photographer France

Destination wedding photographer -
destination wedding photographer
Wedding photos taken with a Rolleiflex. I've had this Rolleiflex alongside my journeys for many years. It is what you call a twin lens 2 1/4 medium format camera-destination wedding
I will just say that it has a beautiful lens, softens the light, uses film and is great for portraits. The images of Heather and Charles's wedding were taken in the Adirondacks lakes region, Up-State New York. First, I love this square format. I love the way you approach a portrait using a rolleiflex. It is straight forward and quite simple after all. You touch the essence of photography which is to capture" the within ".









AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at Olivier Lalin Weddings
Available Worldwide