Saturday 23 February 2008

The Harold Pratt house wedding

Council on Foreign relation New York

I have been asked by a client to define my wedding photographic style in a few words- Difficult task and i might tend to use thousands words rather to condense 18 great years of passionate wedding photography on all 5 continents.I just picked 10 photos that I believe visually summarize what wedding photography should be about. I hope You will enjoy looking at those photos as much as I enjoyed taking them at the Wedding of Snezhana and Marco Londoner at "Council of Foreign Relations "aka The Harold Pratt House back in november.



Yichud+Room, jewish+wedding, photographe+mariage+juif,Villa+Kerylos,Christian+Lacroix+couture

wedding,St+Regis,venue+new+york+city,wedding+celebration,wedding+ceremony, Black+White+wedding+photo










AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer