Wednesday 31 December 2008

Wishing you all a wonderful New Year from Paris



We are going to have a small, intimate diner with my wife and son this evening at home.
I have the menu in my mind and I am left to do the shopping, down the street at Montorgueil.
Looking forward to a wonderful New Year.
To everyone, celebrate and drink in moderation :)
From Paris, France my best wishes with a "4 seasons video in 40 seconds"
which i really enjoyed watching just now.
It sums up quite well 2008 which has been exiting & fun and quite speedy at times-
My son Pierre is one year already, walks and is a happy camper!
Already, 2009 is well on the way with bookings in New York, London, Middle East as well as Paris,
the Loire vallee, Dordogne and the south of France.
But first, shopping for this evening of celebration.
White roses for my beautiful wife.
Champagne is getting chilled!
God bless ....

Olivier