Friday 23 October 2009

Yann et Marlene au Chateau de Villiers le Mahieu

photographe mariage paris, wedding photographer france, destination weddnig paris, photo mariage classique, noir et blanc, tri-x rolleiflexWe were invited to Friends wedding a few weeks back.
The Chateau de Villiers le Mahieu where the wedding was hold brought back memories,
a sense of "Deja Vu" as i soon realized I had photographed a wedding there a long time ago,
it seemed anyway!
Regardless, my friend Marlene had asked me to take a few photos of the preparation and her getting ready. She had asked for film and i captured a few moments with some TriX, a 35mm nikon and my rolleiflex. I do not usually photograph Friends weddings but when Yann called me back a few weeks before the wedding day and asked me again, I said yes...
The wedding was great. Yann was my assistant for a while and i was so glad to see those two finally get married.
Off they went to Malaysia for their honeymoon... and my little family to more adventures.


























AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Destination wedding photographer
Photographe Mariage Paris France