Wednesday 14 May 2008

Asuka Wedding Albums

I have just ordered my first Asuka wedding book. I have heard a lot about their line of modern, stylish coffee table wedding albums. I cannot wait to get our first sample back to the studio!


This is what " Kevin Kutoba "; great wedding photographer has to say about Asuka wedding albums.
"...We are constantly searching for unique and beautiful ways to showcase our work – ways that complement the style of the images and stand apart from typical presentations. I think the Asuka Books are a major breakthrough in our industry. The presentation is beautiful, contemporary, and easily adaptable to a variety of markets and photographic styles..."




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at view site at
Wedding photographer France
Wedding photographer Paris