Monday 23 April 2007

NYC PHOTO BOOTH ROCKS

Posted By Olivier lalin -


I love the idea - It is fun, It is retro, It is Glam, It takes 6 pictures at a time, It has a crushed velvet Curtain, a padded luncheonette style stool and IT is RED ( My Favorite Color )
IT is NYC Photo BOOTH. I have always been a big Fan of the PhotoBooth's machineries - I used to stop By in a Bar on Park Avenue South with Friends just to have our picture taken !! I haven't been for a while - Too Busy - Is it still there, I wonder!

You can have your album put together with vignettes, Classic, Vintage pictures and even the retro Corners -
I am So exited ! There is so Much there - Have a look at the website : nycphotobooth.com
albums, Booth, mariage, new york city, photo, photographer, photos, vignette.photos, vintage, wedding

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

view site at weddinglight.com