Thursday 5 April 2007

OUR Wedding Pictures and other moments

Posted by Olivier Lalin -
Here are a few picts of our OWN wedding !!
For the story, Yan and I were supposed to get Married in Paris. The French embassy in Kingston, Jamaica decided otherwise, refusing the visa to my beautiful wife to be !! I decided to Fly to Jamaica and marry yanique on Long bay beach. Everything was completely unplanned, almost unpredictable- It was Yanique and I - The Ocean and a local Minister ( Rev. Farr + 876 381 3167 ) - We met up with a photographer there and decided we would take the pictures of our own wedding - ( Well I DID really !! ) I had a point and shoot camera, small tripod, we used time exposure and Tri-X film !! Crazy I know - We had a beautiful light, it was early morning and the sun was just piercing the Clouds ! Union made in Heaven indeed -

Here is the definition of Heaven : Heaven is a plane of existence (sometimes held to exist in our own universe) in religions and spiritual philosophies, typically described as the holiest possible place, accessible by people according to various standards of divinity (goodness, piety, etc.) Christians generally hold that it is the afterlife destination of those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour. In unusual instances, humans have claimed, according to many testimonies and traditions, personal knowledge of Heaven. They then presume this is for the purpose of teaching the rest of humanity about life, deities and notions of the afterlife.
Beautiful, NON!

Meanwhile, I would have loved My Friend Thierry to be there and take a few rolls but that wasn't possible. He promised to do a portrait / GLAM session of Yan and I in Paris though. Very much looking forward to that !! - Meanwhile, here are a few photos of our wedding-
with LOVE,
Yanique and Olivier



























All Photographs taken by Olivier Lalin
View website weddinglight.com