Wednesday 7 February 2007

My Wedding Planners, Branded NYC

Posted by Olivier Lalin -


Just a few words to thank Sofia from Sofia Crokos Events for sending me this wonderful card this morning for this year St valentin New York Feast. I will be in Jamaica for a wedding i am afraid but would have loved to be there. I love the design of your card Sofia: Chic and very stylish as always with a little French twist!
Miss you ...
I have known Sofia for the past 7 years since the Anthea Events days. Sofia has now started a new Event planning firm in NYC. She is one of the best in the business.
I have worked with a few of those High End N.Y.C Event & Wedding planners. Always is a delight really. They do know everything about photography, flowers, lighting designers, decors to the tip of their fingers. I Usually work on very large weddings and everything flows with such an ease and elegance. It relieves the pressure and i can just concentrate on taking beautiful images...

I will just share a few of My favorites Business Collaborators and Friends here is New York.

SOFIA CROKOS EVENTS,LLC


180 west 20th street, 9U
new york city 10011
ring: 212 929.1076
fax : 212 929.1077
www.sofiacrokosevents.com

FRANNCESCA EVENTS,Inc.


5 Tudor City Place, #630
New York, New York 10017
Phone: 646.227.9474
Fax: 646.435.0653
http://www.francescaevents.com

CAP AND GOWN WEDDINGS,
Jeannie Uyanik


Central Park West (Cross Street: 97th Street)
New York, NY 10025
(917) 294-6759
http://www.capandgownweddings.com

ANN DAVID AND NICKY REINHARD
New York


tel: 212.535.1520
fax: 212.535.1522
http://www.davidreinhard.com

And last here is a cute article on the New York Magazine website - Wedding Issue -
The only wedding Spc magazine issue i would put my fingers through!
About a couple of NYC wedding planners; Bronson and Mimi van Wyck of Van Wyck & Van Wyck

weddinglight.com

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at weddinglight.com