Friday 1 June 2007

Pia and Eric's Wedding photographed at The University Club is on the Web @ weddinglight.com

Posted by Olivier Lalin -


I have just posted all of the photos of Eric and Pia's wedding photographed at the University Club on my website weddinglight.com - To view the images, Just Click on the Existing Customer Site section and on to the wedding Galleries - I am very happy with the Images and very much looking forward to sharing those with you all !

The Online payment system is not quite activated yet - I am eagerly waiting for my web designer Bill at Flashcap to get the final tune in on the way - And by the way, anyone looking for a great website
might want to contact Bill -

Meanwhile, enjoy and very much looking forward to hopefully seeing you all again soon - The party was wonderful and I had a great time - So anyone getting married soon - Please get in touch and don't hesitate to comment on the Link below -
OL