Tuesday 21 April 2009

Wedding at the Dubai polo Ranch

high end dubai wedding photographer, middle east wedding photographer Just returned from Dubai - Photographed a wedding at the Dubai Polo Ranch. It is nice to be back in Paris as it seems that finally Spring is here! I will post a slideshow later on during the week.
For now, I am just going to relax and catch up with family, may be even linger out on a terrace with friends later on.
Meanwhile a comment on photography and Style. The style of a photo is the photographer- the photographer's instinct. I see myself in every shot I have ever taken. It is my own personal world. Feel blessed, I love what I do !

Dubai wedding Polo Ranch

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at Destination wedding photographer