Sunday 13 April 2008

New York magazine wedding issue

The New York magazine wedding issue is out - I do love this magazine, It is the best resource for New York city weddings - Like a little bible, you will find everything you need to know and more in this wedding special summer issue that happily comes out in newsstand every season.
Of course we are there."Olivier Lalin weddings in New York magazine "
We do specialize in high end weddings in between New York and Paris, France. "Tom Starkweather" is joining force with our New York Bureau as a young, up and coming, very talented photographer. I love Tom's work, he has a great eye and I am so glad he is now collaborating to "Olivier Lalin weddings".
I am myself spending more time in Paris developing our New York "savoir faire" and a new European bureau. I will post our weddings in the south of France later on this summer. Meanwhile I am off reading an article by "Ron Ben-Israel" on trendy cake flavors as well as "Olivier Cheng " who wrote about dressing up old favorites.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at weddinglight.com