Monday 21 April 2008

Wedding classic black and white photography

Here are a few photos that I would call classic black and white wedding photographs. Those photos convey the mood, feelings for a beautiful moment, frozen in time. They are timeless and have this dreamy and romantic feel to them. I find them very precious. As I look at them, I close my eyes and "like an old Humphrey Bogart movie" those days come back to life again.
Being a wedding photographer is such a bliss, It feels you with Joy and happiness.

Wedding classic black and white photography, Wedding photographer Paris,  Wedding photographer New York, wedding in Paris,  wedding in France



classic black and white photography, Wedding photographer Paris,  Wedding photographer New York,wedding in Paris,wedding in France,Stylish photography


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

photographe © Olivier Lalin © photographer
view site at Olivier Lalin Weddings