Saturday 3 March 2007

There is hair, there is make up and there is Stacey!

Posted by Olivier Lalin -

I received an e-mail from my friend Stacey Lyn a few days ago - Sometimes difficult to keep in touch because everyone's life is ever so busy - And I try ! Regardless, Stacey is a very talented hairstylist. A few years back, Stacey asked me for some wedding images for her new website when she launched Once Upon a Bride in New York. Of Course, the company grew and she has just opened a new Salon named Violet on Elizabeth street. And i am very glad to give stacey a few more of my wedding images for her promotional usage...
Very much looking forward to come and visit and work on our next wedding together
Hug and All the Best...

And Everyone should go and say Hi - I Love The Village - And I love Stacey, She is Great.



Once Upon a Bride
296 Elizabeth St.,
New York, NY 10012
nr. Bleecker St.
212-353-2350