Wednesday 15 October 2008

Oscar de la Renta wedding dress

Just a last photo of Deirdre wearing her beautiful Oscar de la Renta wedding dress.
The photo was taken right in front of Bertillon on the Isle St Louis. Best Ice cream in Paris
with the most beautiful afternoon lights over Notre Dame!

And a thank you note from my bride that always warm my heart.

"... Olivier,

We just returned and are a bit dazed from the 2 day trip home. India was spectacular, and the Maldives were paradise. It was the perfect honeymoon.

The first thing we did upon our arrival in the States was to view the slideshow. We were blown away! I cannot tell you how much we love the photos. I knew you would do an amazing job, but you far exceeded my expectations. I have now viewed the slideshow countless times and every time am moved to tears which are then replaced by the hugest smile. Not only were you able to capture the beauty of Paris and the spirit and emotion of the day but also our personalities. I was concerned that spending over 3 hours taking pictures would be tedious but you put us at ease and made it delightfully fun. Everyone has been talking about how wonderful you are and how lucky I was to find you and I couldn't agree more! We are over the moon and eternally grateful.

We hope to see you again either in Paris or New York very soon.

All of my love to Pierre.

A bientot!

xox
Deirdre ... "