Wednesday 8 October 2008

A wedding photographer in Paris, c'est moi!



I do hope that you will all enjoy this little " About me " wedding video -
It made me laugh indeed as well as quite a few friends :)
It is about a wedding photographer who doesn't take himself too seriously
and obviously loves his job -

and a few words we have just received from Anna who is featured on the video

"... Hi Olivier

Just a quick note to thank you and Audrey for the most wonderful video.
We've watched it so many times - it makes us laugh and cry at the same
time! We particularly like the bit of my Dad at the end - very funny!
And the dancing scenes really captured the moment.

Please pass my thanks to Audrey.

Perhaps our paths will cross again - I will certainly recommend your
services to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer in France.

Best wishes to you.

Anna Mann ..."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


You can view more of my wedding Portfolio at
"Wedding photographer France"