Sunday 7 January 2007

How does a wedding photographer find inspiration

Posted by olivier Lalin -

I have just purchased a book over christmas. The Audrey Hepburn Treasures, Published by Simon & Schuster,inc. I am thinking about this particular book because one of my Bride has the same grace, elegance, warmth and generosity. Trina was running on the streets of NYC with Michael her husband and friends in my previous blog. The first photo was taken by Howell Conant in 1958 at a dress fitting with Hubert de Givenchy- her life friend and confident - The second was taken by Anthony Beauchamp circa 1950 in london. Those two portraits of Audrey are very simple, quite straight forward and at the same time very classic and breathtakingly beautiful. I try to apply those principle to my wedding photography.






It is all about warmth, simplicity and trust.By the way, you may want to purchase this book